HELPING WITH OVERSEAS SURGICAL TRAINING
The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland is keen to foster links with developing countries who have less developed surgical training and healthcare provision. We wish to encourage international contacts to facilitate individuals and groups to organize visits abroad in order to run surgical skill courses, provide training and lectures and, where appropriate, engage in practical surgery.
- Medical Training Initiative report - ASGBI's response to the UK Border Agency’s Consultation Document
- Click here for more News & Events listings »
- Report on Basic and Intermediate Skills Training Course Nairobi Sep 2013
- Report on the Management of Surgical Emergencies course and preceding Train the Trainers course (Sunday 19 May to Friday 24 May 2013)
- Report on the Management of Surgical Emergencies course and preceding Train the Trainers course (Feb - March 2013)
Should you wish to support the International Development Committee for a number of different reasons ranging from wanting to work abroad or by giving equipment, educational materials, donations or sponsorship, please contact Bhavnita Borkhatria, International Development Manager, 020 7304 4770 or email@example.com